1. “Good things happen to those who hustle.” – Anais Nin
Good things (usually) don’t just fall out of the sky and land in your lap. You want something done, start by actively working towards it. Operate in life more on actions and make them speak louder than you just talking about it.
2. “The dream is free. The hustle is sold separately.” – Unknown
The price you pay for your dreams to come true is the amount of hard work and hustle you are willing to put into it. Long days, sleepless night are the small price to have total happiness, and complete success.
3. “What would you do if you weren’t afraid?”– Sheryl Sandberg
The biggest thing that stops most of us from really going for our dreams is the fear of Failure! If you had no fear and were prepared in case of a setback would you go for it? Would you quit your 9-5 job, to put in those same hours towards your dreams?
4. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas Edison
Name one person that’s had a perfect journey?... I’ll Wait… Couldn’t find anyone? That’s because no one gets to their “perfect dream job” by a straight-line approach. There will be bumps in the road. Hurdles you must jump and obstacles you must go around.
5. “Hustle until you no longer need to introduce yourself.” – Anonymous
Who is your favorite entrepreneur? How is your favorite business woman or businessman?
They didn’t get to their status by sleeping in, or hoping their dreams will come true. Use this quote as your daily inspiration.